Various documents that have been posted under dp.biology.dal.ca are being reviewed and transferred to DalSpace or deleted. They are mostly documents that were issued in the public domain as reports, or were published in books or journals that have not yet been made available electronically.
Barrens & Bog at Polly's Cove, N.S.
David G. Patriquin: Websites
& Web Documents
I retired from my position as Professor of Biology at Dalhousie University in 2008. I maintain a variety of documents and websites related to my retirement activities at versicolor.ca and a professional profile at Linkedin.com.
- David G. Patriquin
Documents transferred to DalSpace to date
- Biological husbandry and the "nitrogen problem"
- Faba bean: an alternative to soybean in Nova Scotia, Canada
- The ecology of transition
- Strategies for achieving self sufficiency in nitrogen on a mixed farm in eastern Canada based on use of the faba bean
- Evaluation of low external input, sustainable farming practices for livestock farms in Cumberland County
- Seven case studies in sustainable agriculture
- Marine Resources of Kouchibouguac National Park: Extended Summary
- Marine Resources of Kouchibouguac National Park
- Farms as ecosystems
- Reducing risks from E. coli 0157 on the organic farm
- Systems for sustainable agriculture: approaches, tradeoffs and needs
- Greenfacts Special Research Edition: The Oaks Experiments on Organic Management of Turf
- The Oaks Experiments on Organic Management of Turf: Final Industry Report
- On-farm measurements of pH, electrical conductivity and nitrate in soil extracts for monitoring coupling and decoupling of nutrient cycles
- Observations on a mixed farm during the transition to biological husbandry
- Proceedings of the Bioregional Farmer/Scientist Workshop in Organic Agriculture (Maine & Maritime Provinces), 1988. See: http://dalspace.library.dal.ca//handle/10222/13113
- Salt marshes in Nova Scotia: a status report of the Saltmarsh Working Group See:http://hdl.handle.net/10222/13114